Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Reached

Doing something new that I stole from http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/ and since I'm counting down the day til next Tuesday, I thought why the heck not?


The final thrilling part of the "New York Times" bestselling trilogy, "Reached" is the sequel to "Matched" and "Crossed" by Ally Condie. After leaving the Society and desperately searching for each other - and the Rising - Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again...In the gripping conclusion to the bestselling "Matched" trilogy Cassia, Ky, and Xander return to the Society to save the one thing they have been denied for so long: the power to choose.



Words cannot express how excited I am about this! Ally Condie's series about Cassia and Ky has been so loved by me. If you haven't read any of them, I suggest you start. Like, yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of this series. *hides* o.o I've heard great things about it though so maybe when this one comes out I'll get the whole series and do a mini marathon. ^.^ Thanks for sharing! If you would like to stop by my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete