Monday, November 26, 2012


After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising- and each other- Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within the Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.

I was so, so, so excited for this! I looooved 'Matched' and 'Crossed' so much but if I'm being honest, this was a little bit of a let down. It was good and it did tie up all the loose ends from 'Crossed' but that's the most enjoyment I got out it. One of my favorite things was the way Xander stepped out from Ky's shadow and really become a man that Cassia or anyone else would want to be with. Now I'm not saying that's how the "love triangle" ended but I will tell you that I was satisfied with the trilogy's ending.

3 bookmarks out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment